A digest of new notices and upcoming events
is emailed weekly to the 825 members of the
Hoathly Hub who have chosen to receive it.
[click on the + to expand a year / month folder;
click on a date to view that edition]
- Previous editions:
A limited number of adverts are carried, for which a small charge is made to cover the costs of the Hub.
If you would like to advertise in the weekly Digest
SEND US AN EMAIL...
- See the Bus timetables and routes - Metrobus
- 82 Crawley-Copthorne-Turners Hill-Haywards Heath
- 84 Crawley-Crawley Down-Turners Hill-East Grinstead
- 391 East Grinstead-Forest Row-West Hoathly-Crawley
- 682 Haywards Heath-Lindfield-Turners Hill-East Grinstead
- West Sussex Highways - live data on planned works...
- Report a highway fault or pot-hole...
- Report a fly-tipping incident...
- Report a problem with a public right of way...
- Report an abandoned vehicle...
- Report antisocial driving behaviour...
- Work out my benefits eligibility...
- Get a free bus pass or railcard...
- Find out about rubbish collection and recycling...
Local News Follow @HoathlyHub
Next council meeting:
Monday, 27th June 2016 at 7:30pm
in WEST HOATHLY VILLAGE HALL
The Parish Office (inside West Hoathly Village Hall) is open:
Monday, Tuesday and Thursday
from 9:00am to 12 noon.
Office phone number: 01342 811301
Do call in if you have any enquiries or wish to:
- find out about local planning applications
- arrange allotment rental
(large and small plots available at Finche Field)
- obtain a concessionary Senior Citizens Railcard voucher
- book West Hoathly Village Hall
You are very welcome to attend our meetings:
Map of West Hoathly Parish & the surrounding area
Click here to open the index
services | local businesses | food & drink | local attractions | sports facilities & more...
The Hoathly Hub is sponsored by West Hoathly Parish Council.
The Hoathly Hub is the gateway to information about everything to do with living in the
Parish of West Hoathly.
If you are already a member please
or, to stay informed, why not
We promise to take great care of your personal details.
You will then receive our weekly News Digest by email (unless you choose otherwise) and we can send you occasional emails to let you know when urgent news has been added to the Hub (for example, unplanned road closures).